5 cheapest yet good two wheelers in India
The staple travelling medium for the most of the people in India is two wheelers and scooter but sadly not everyone can fit in this, to overcome this flaw the automobile companies and brands have had launched some reasonable and cheap two wheelers in the last few years, the best part is that though the cost of these two wheelers are cheap they are yet doing incredibly good in the market. The foreign brands are also trying to cater to the Indian market by lowering their cost; Aprilia sr 150 was reasonable in cost and had awesome features. The aprilia dealers are also looking forward to cheap two wheelers in the market.
Vespa SXL 150cc offers one with averagely good features and reasonable cost, for the ones who are looking forward to average cost two wheelers.
Following are the 5 cheapest two wheelers running in the Indian market
- Bajaj CT 100 - With an awesome mileage of 85 km in 1 liter, Bajaj ct 100 is also very cheap and costs up to 35 thousand only. Not only this but the two wheeler is also doing incredibly good with its features as it has an engine of 99.3 cc
- TVS sport - A slightly costly but yet an awesome two wheeler is TVS sport. It costs only 37.5 thousand. This bike offers a 87.5 km per liter mileage and has an engine of 99.7cc.
- Hero HF Dawn - A hero brand two wheeler offering long lasting quality in just 39 thousand with a 72km per liter mileage and 97.2cc engine. This two wheeler is in demand as well, the power of Hero HF dawn is 8.2bhp, 8.05Nm.
- Mahindra Pantero - Mahindra has launched this two wheeler to cater to the needs of all, this two wheeler is not only cheap but also offers and averagely good mileage of 79.4km/l with an awesome engine of 106.7cc.
- Bajaj Platina - The cost of this two wheeler though cheap, but the features this has to offer but it offers a good mileage of 96.9km/l and the cost of this is also very low and ranges from 38 thousand to 39 thousand.
Source : https://vespadealers.beep.com/5-cheapest-yet-good-two-wheelers-in-india-2017-02-16.htm